The Best Array of Can Covers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Can Covers for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will function best for your pet. Some dogs gobble up too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous shapes and sizes, permitting you to customize the dog bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic dog dish consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. A few of the advantages consist of normally having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in fancy color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling puppy bowls are often collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Spoiled Rott'n Pets & Their People in Huntingdon, PA. We stock many dog bowl choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (814) 506-8061 to learn more!
Best selection of animal food, toys, and accessories in the area! We have been going there since it was opened. Owner is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you have a pet problem, just ask. If you are looking for something you haven't been able to find, she will research it for you. This is a place for people who care about their pets.
Lovely arrangement of dog treats and toys, modern lively friendly atmosphere. Well decorated.
Excellent service and food I will be back
We have two Goldens retrievers that l over to swim and get dirty, after a few months they are stinky and in jeed of grooming and a bath, w e take both dogs to spoiled rotten and at the end of the day both dogs are sparkling clean and nicely trimmed. 70.00 for two full size dogs, she does a super job I would recomend bringing all your dogs big and small to spoiled rotten.......I now have 3 Goldens and Stacy does such a fine job. 5 🌟